Nala Deodorant / Essence of Rosewood
Nala Deodorant Essence of Rosewood. Rosewood is renowned for its sophisticated scent as well as its harmonizing and relaxing properties on the mind. Imagine a wood smelling rose that's more wood than rose and you can begin to appreciate one of the most complex scents in perfumery.
Rosewood Oil also comes with a dark history where high demand for this gorgeous wood has sadly left the Rosewood trees endangered.
With respect for natural resources, local harvesting, and ethical ingredient sourcing, we've masterfully recreated this iconic scent using organic & natural essential oils and no Rosewood Oil.
All Nala deodorants are made with organic essential oils for a subtle, not overpowering, scent.
Strength: Extra Strength
- 60 g
- Packaging is made with 100% PCR (Post Consumer Recycled) Packaging
- Note: This deodorant comes with inner packaging only
- One stick lasts on average 3-6 months with daily use
- Over 90% Organic Ingredients
- Nourishes, moisturizes, and repairs the underarm
- Free-From Carcinogens, aluminum and cruelty
- 800+ Ingredients banned as per California Proposition 65
- Easy and smooth application
- No Residue, glides on clear, doesn't darken underarms, doesn't stain shirts
- A little goes a long way. 2 swipes is all it takes. In the beginning reapply as necessary.
We happily offer refunds for full priced items within 7 days. After 7 days, items may be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Orders placed using a discount code at checkout is valid for store credit or exchange only.
Making the effort to switch to a more sustainable packaging approach was a conscious decision here at Parc. We use plant based compostable mailers for all clothing orders.
With certain items that require us to ship in cardboard boxes, we do our best to use post consumer recycled packaging materials to minimize waste.
Available for In-Store or Curbside Pickup
Skip the shipping fees and pickup at our Northloop location.
Choose in-store pickup under the delivery method tab at checkout.