The stage pant from Kowtow is a high-waist pant with a straight leg, cut from a softened organic cotton drill. The pants have rounded front pockets, back patch pockets and are fastened with a concealed front tack-button fly. Model is 5'11" and wears size small.
- Fits true to size
- 100% organic cotton drill
- Their cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Finished with OEKO-TEX certified nickel-free tacks made in Germany.
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.