Floral Dragon 3pk Masks
The Floral Dragon mask soothes and supports sun-kissed skin with the powerful combination of dragon fruit, oat and medicinal plants, leaving your face feeling fresh and rejuvenated. It was handcrafted to super-charge that late summer energy as you shift focus to what inspires you—and in turn, what makes you an inspiration to others.
Dragon Fruit(aka Pitaya): Also known as dragon fruit, this tropical plant is naturally moisturizing, and helps keep skin healthy and glowing while easing signs of aging. It’s high vitamin C and antioxidant content works wonders for acne-prone skin, and may soothe sunburns.
Oat: Oatmeal acts as an amazing humectant, working to both attract moisture and hold it into the skin. It may also improve skin elasticity, and accelerate tissue restoration, resulting in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
Gotu Kola: An herb with a long history in Chinese and ayurvedic medicine, gotu kola increases cell regeneration and may promote collagen production—which strengthens and improves elasticity.
- Contains 3 individually packed masks
- All organic or natural ingredients
- Pour one mask into your ceramic bowl, and activate it by adding 1-3 tsp of water or your preferred hydrator. Mix with a wooden spoon.
- Apply generously using the brush.
- Wear mask for 10-15 minutes.
- This is your time to pause—meditate, read, relax, or simply be still. There is no need to do or accomplish anything at this time.
- Rinse using lukewarm-cool water. Perform small, circular motions while rinsing off the mask.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer and/or facial oil
Making the effort to switch to a more sustainable packaging approach was a conscious decision here at Parc. We use plant based compostable mailers for all clothing orders.
With certain items that require us to ship in cardboard boxes, we do our best to use post consumer recycled packaging materials to minimize waste.
Available for In-Store or Curbside Pickup
Skip the shipping fees and pickup at our Northloop location.
Choose in-store pickup under the delivery method tab at checkout.