Nala Deodorant / Coastal Waters
Nala Coastal Waters (Limited Edition)
Strength: Extra Strength
A rugged but energizing blend of natural elements, this deodorant embodies life by the ocean. A heavier, woody scent that comes from Frankincense essential oil is balanced with lighter hints of citrus and swirls of fresh mint. The final touch in this blend is a hint of salt, reminiscent of a cool, ocean breeze.
An homage to the wild ocean coastal waters, this summer scent embodies all the best aspects of life on the rugged coast: skinny dips in the ocean, searching for shells along the shore, and meditative walks along the beach with salty air flying through your hair.
- 60 g
- Packaging is made with 100% PCR (Post Consumer Recycled) Packaging
- Note: This deodorant comes with inner packaging only
- One stick lasts on average 3-6 months with daily use
- Over 90% Organic Ingredients
- Nourishes, moisturizes, and repairs the underarm
- Free-From Carcinogens, aluminum and cruelty
- 800+ Ingredients banned as per California Proposition 65
- Easy and smooth application
- No Residue, glides on clear, doesn't darken underarms, doesn't stain shirts
- A little goes a long way. 2 swipes is all it takes. In the beginning reapply as necessary.
Making the effort to switch to a more sustainable packaging approach was a conscious decision here at Parc. We use plant based compostable mailers for all clothing orders.
With certain items that require us to ship in cardboard boxes, we do our best to use post consumer recycled packaging materials to minimize waste.
Available for In-Store or Curbside Pickup
Skip the shipping fees and pickup at our Northloop location.
Choose in-store pickup under the delivery method tab at checkout.