Nala Deodorant / Peach & Chamomile
Nala Peach & Chamomile (limited edition)
Strength: Regular Strength
Youthful and fresh, this deodorant is a delicate blend of peach and chamomile scents, with notes of sweet orange, cedarwood, and seabuck.
Peach essential oil is known for its moisturizing and nourishing qualities as well as its ability to combat dry and inflamed skin. Originating in China, the peach is a symbol of immortality and vitality and the benefits of its oil are connected to a youthful appearance. Similarly, seabuck oil promotes skin hydration and elasticity.
The sweet and slightly acidic peach aroma is complemented by the more sophisticated scent of Roman Chamomile, which has a long history of use for its ability to soothe and relieve anxiety and depressive symptoms.
Sweet orange essential oil promotes mood elevation and stress reduction. This light fragrance is offset with sharper notes of cedarwood. Cedarwood is a perfect addition to this blend due to its anti-inflammatory properties and its function as a natural insect repellent, making it the perfect ingredient for a summer deodorant.
Think of this deodorant as a stroll through an orchard on a warm, summer day; joyful, relaxing, and a much needed break from the chaos of everyday life.
- 60 g
- Packaging is made with 100% PCR (Post Consumer Recycled) Packaging
- Note: This deodorant comes with inner packaging only
- One stick lasts on average 3-6 months with daily use
- Over 90% Organic Ingredients
- Nourishes, moisturizes, and repairs the underarm
- Free-From Carcinogens, aluminum and cruelty
- 800+ Ingredients banned as per California Proposition 65
- Easy and smooth application
- No Residue, glides on clear, doesn't darken underarms, doesn't stain shirts
- A little goes a long way. 2 swipes is all it takes. In the beginning reapply as necessary.
Making the effort to switch to a more sustainable packaging approach was a conscious decision here at Parc. We use plant based compostable mailers for all clothing orders.
With certain items that require us to ship in cardboard boxes, we do our best to use post consumer recycled packaging materials to minimize waste.
Available for In-Store or Curbside Pickup
Skip the shipping fees and pickup at our Northloop location.
Choose in-store pickup under the delivery method tab at checkout.