COVID-19 Re-Open Plans
Parc’s COVID-19 Re-open plans
These are the steps Parc will take to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
Actively encourage sick employees to stay home. Sick employees should not return to work until the criteria to discontinue home isolation are met, in consultation with healthcare providers and state and local health departments.
Flexible days off and supportive policies and practices.
Institute measures to physically separate and increase distance between employees and customers such as:
- Parc staff will wear face masks during shop hours
- Place signage throughout the store to remind employees and customers to maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
- Move the electronic payment terminal further from the cash register.
- Place visual cues, such as floor decals, colored tape, or signs to indicate to customers where they should stand during check out.
- Provide employees with accurate information about COVID-19, how it spreads, and risk of exposure.
- Provide training on proper hand washing practices and other routine infection control precautions. This will help prevent the spread of many diseases, including COVID-19.
- Provide employees with access to soap, clean running water, and drying materials, or alcohol-based hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol at their worksite.
- Provide disposable disinfectant wipes so that employees can wipe down commonly touched surfaces such as workstations, cash registers, door handles and knobs, countertops, self-service refrigerator/freezer doors and handles.
- Provide tissues and no-touch disposal containers for employees.
- Conduct frequent cleaning and disinfection of employee break rooms, rest areas, and other common areas.
- Place posters that encourage staying home when sick, cough and sneeze etiquette, and good hand hygiene at the entrance to the workplace and in other workplace areas where they are likely to be seen.
- Follow all applicable local, state, and federal regulations and public health agency guidelines.
This is what we will be doing to keep our staff and customers safe:
- Staff will be wearing masks during shop hours
- Limit close contact with others by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet, when possible.
- Minimize handling cash where possible. We recommend customers to swipe their own cards or use apple pay.
- Practice routine cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces, such as workstations, cash registers, touch screens, door handles, tables, and countertops, following the directions on the cleaning product’s label.
- Washing our hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. An alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol can be used, but not as a substitute for cleaning hands with soap and water.
- Key times to clean hands in general include:
- Before, during, and after a transaction or contact with customer/employee
- Before eating food
- After using the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Additional times to clean hands on the job include:
- Before and after work shifts
- Before and after work breaks
- After touching frequently touched surfaces
- After interacting with a customer who is visibly ill
- After putting on, touching, or removing cloth face coverings
- After touching objects that have been handled by customers, such as utensils, menus, cups, and trash
- After touching dirty surfaces like floors, walls and soiled carriers and equipment
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth