Amber & Moss Reed Diffuser
Amber & Moss Reed Diffuser. Amber & Moss is the earthier answer to their popular unisex Teakwood & Tobacco scent, with more green and herbal notes. If the inside of your cabin in the woods smells of Teakwood & Tobacco, Amber & Moss is the forest around it.
Mossy and clean right out of the jar, this fragrance’s base of musk and amber evokes a damp, wooded forest floor layered with soft oakmoss. A hint of lavender and an infusion of sage and orange essential oils brighten up this earthy scent.
- Naturally harvested rattan reeds absorb the scented oil, releasing it slowly through your surroundings.
- 3 oz of fine fragrance oil come packaged in a simple apothecary-inspired bottle. Bottle measures 4.25" in height, reeds are 10" long.
- Reed diffuser comes packaged in a recycled content kraft paper gift box.
- Lasts 2-3 months. Flip reeds weekly or when the fragrance becomes faint.
- Do not consume, and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.
Making the effort to switch to a more sustainable packaging approach was a conscious decision here at Parc. We use plant based compostable mailers for all clothing orders.
With certain items that require us to ship in cardboard boxes, we do our best to use post consumer recycled packaging materials to minimize waste.
Available for In-Store or Curbside Pickup
Skip the shipping fees and pickup at our Northloop location.
Choose in-store pickup under the delivery method tab at checkout.