P.F. Candle Co. Teakwood & Tobacoo Reed Diffuser. Leather, spicy black pepper, and tobacco mingle as the first notes with a sweetness of pipe tobacco. Orange and berry mellow out the masculine notes.
Base notes of aged teak and sandalwood, with a hint of muskiness from patchouli essential oil.
- Naturally harvested rattan reeds absorb the scented oil, releasing it slowly through your surroundings.
- 3 oz of fine fragrance oil come packaged in a simple apothecary-inspired bottle. Bottle measures 4.25" in height, reeds are 10" long.
- Reed diffuser comes packaged in a recycled content kraft paper gift box.
- Lasts 2-3 months. Flip reeds weekly or when the fragrance becomes faint.
- Do not consume, and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.